The Delgerkhaan deposit is located in the Batnorov district of Khentii Province and holds one mining license, covering a total of 57.34 hectares of land. The deposit is estimated to contain 9,040,000 tons of fluorspar ores with a grade of 34.5% CaF2. The Delgerkhaan deposit has secured investment from Japan, Khuree Del currently holding 30% equity. It is one of the significant assets of KHD Fluorite and offers substantial potential for production and revenues.
- Delgerkhaan deposit: fluorspar mining in Kherlen ophiolitic complex, Mongolia
- 9,040,000 tons of fluorspar ore with 34.5% CaF2 grade
- Key resource for fluorspar mining project with potential for high production and revenue
- Obtained necessary mining licenses and moving forward with development
- Secured investment from Japan, Khuree Del holding 30% equity
- Resource estimate reported by NI 43101 Technical Report.