The Baruun Suuj deposit is located in Dashbalbar soum, Dornod Province, and holds two mining licenses, covering a total of 563.73 hectares of land. The deposit is estimated to contain 9,007,630 tons of fluorspar ores with 39.72% CaF2. This deposit adds significant reserves of fluorspar ore to KHD Fluorite’s portfolio and offers tremendous potential for production and revenues.
- Baruun Suuj deposit: located in Dashbalbar soum, Dornod Province
- Holds two mining licenses covering 563.73 hectares of land
- Estimated to contain 9,007,630 tons of fluorspar ores with 39.72% CaF2
- Adds significant reserves of fluorspar ore to KDF’s portfolio and offers tremendous potential for production and revenues
- Reserves calculated based on Soviet Era exploration reports, high probability to contain much higher fluorspar deposit than reported
- NI 43101 Technical Report to be conducted to confirm estimates
- KDF owns 100% of the mineral rights to the property